Vaginal discharge, brown discharge when sneezing or coughing. What is wrong?

Hi. I am 20 years old, and am only sexually active with one man. He has tested negative for all STDs. I ve always had strange and continuous vaginal discharge for as ling as I can remember. But lately I ve been noticing a horribly scary change in it. For the past few days I ve had bloody mucus . Which I ve had before. But never like this. There is a constant brown mucus dishcharge but whenever I sneeze or cough too hard, a MASSIVE (I mean massive) amount of mucus comes out (not tinged with blood) it s actually all blood with the consistency of mucus. Then today I woke up with my lady parts completely and horribly swollen. I am finding it hard to walk, sit and bend over. Then pain is strange and hugely uncomfortable. I had a yeast infection 2 months ago and treated it with monistat 3. It did clear up. Now this. I m at a loss of ideas and I cannot deal with it anymore. Now the discharge is so dark it s black and there is a yeast like smell it always has. It s just a constant flow of this discharge. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012