Vaginal discharge and a blood filled blister. Abnormal pap smear report. Could it be herpes?

Hi I went to my gyno a few weeks ago for a regular pap test and also asked about my discharge that was starting to flare up. He said everything looked normal but he would check the pap. They called me 2 weeks after and said they saw something on the pap and I have to go back in. I m scare I could have an std I have basically no signs other than on my bikini line I have what is basically a blood blister but was reading the herpes symptoms and describes what this looked like the other day perfectly. Now it straight up just looks like a blood blister and is probably a little bit bigger than the tip of a pen. I have no idea what is going on and have to wait like 2 more weeks to go back to find out so I wondered if this sounds like anything.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012