Vaginal burning sensation, diarrhea on taking bactrim for sinus infection. Is this an allergic reaction?

yes hello, my question is, i went to dr today was given rx for bactrim ds to treat sinus infection n uti . well after taking my first dose within an hr i started having this vaginal burning sensation my stomach has been boiling mustard colored diarrhea just took the 2nd dose its seem my vaginal area is swollen the sensation burning from the inside out is still ocurring. is this a allergic reaction ....thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  243 Awaiting Answer