Vaginal burning, frequent urination sensation, normal results for routine urine and culture. What should be done?

Hi, i live in Mumbai, India. I got married in Dec 2010.. Since Aug 2011 till date i am facing Vaginal Burining along with frequent urine sensation. As i solution to this i usually drink lot of water and pee for couple of times then it gets sorted. But when i am travelling or busy at work it really makes me uncomfortable and the burning pain distracts me alot. Past 2 months, i am getting the burning only in the morning, aorung 30mins after i wake up, or somtimes it starts with my first pee itself. It stays for around 1hour and then go away. This is happening everyday. I already got routine urnie and culture urnin checked, my reports are all fine with no infection at all. What should i do? i am planning for a child by end of this year. But before that i wish to get completely cured for Viginal Burning problem. Please Help Me. Regards Rima
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer