Vaginal bleeding, white discharge, abdominal pain. Salpingectomy done. Am I ovulating?

Hello doctor I had salpingectomy done and my left tube removed after 3 days i started getting bleeding and it was there for 4 days like normal periods..after exact 13 days i was getting egg white discharge and now after 3 days of that i am getting pain in my left side..which i cannot bear..i was wondering if i am ovulating and since the surgery is 19 days old ..I am having taken pain kiler as instructed but they told me if it wont go away to come and see the doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012