Vaginal bleeding, ultrasound normal. Have chronic UTI, ovary pain when walking

I had a very light spot of bleeding, went to my gyne who ordered a vagianl ultrasound which came back normal. Every once in a while I see some discharge but cannot tell where it is coming from. I have worn a tampon to see if there is any internal secretion but as of now there isn t. I have chronic UTIs and not sure if the scanty discharge may be coming from the uretha. Also, I experience on occasion right ovary pain when!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012