Vaginal bleeding, pressure in the vaginal and rectum area. Hemoglobin in urine. Complications of adenomyosis?

I recently went to the ER for possible complications of my Adenomyosis . I started bleeding vaginally with LLQ pain radiating into my back and lots of pressure in the vaginal & rectum area. My Urinalysis came back with abnormalities of moderate hemoglobin in my urine, microscopic exam shows RBC of 182 and bacteria present. The ER didn t give me a definite diagnosis and released me. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013