Vaginal bleeding, pregnancy test negative. Delayed periods, pain in lower abdomen and back. What is the chance of ectopic pregnancy?

2 weeks ago I had heavy vaginal bleeding . I went to the urgent care clinic they did a blood test Negative for pregnancy. Sent me home and the bleeding stopped after a few days. Today I am now 3 days late for period which is usually on time and I have pretty bad Pain in my lower right side and my lower back, also on the right side. Home pregnancy test is negative. I ve been reading about etopic pregnancies and I wonder if it s a possibility? I don t want to head Back to urgent care unless I really need to. No family doctor I just moved.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012