Vaginal bleeding post sex, severe itching. Ultrasound shows small bumps. Causes for symptoms?

I am 16 and my boyfriend and I didn t have sex completely, but my period keeps coming almost every other week, and I went to go have an ultrasound , and there were small bumps. I m not pregnant. But what could it be? And also I tried using tampons and twice after I had just put it in I took it out because I wanted to use a pad. And the two times I did it it felt like it was scratching me inside and it was very painful. Could that be the reason why I m bleeding? Or is it because of my boyfriend just putting the head of his penis inside me ?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I think the best option shall be for you to revisit a gynecologist. You know oyu are still very fragile and deserve a keener attention and evaluation.
Infections, trauma and mild inflammation could cause that. But a gynecologist shall be better placed to do a proper reevaluation and make a definitive and more concise diagnosis and management.
Luchuo, MD.