Vaginal bleeding post intake of i-pill, delay in regular periods, negative pregnancy test. Tablets to regulate periods?

Hi, may I answer your health queries rdr..i had my period on the 3rd of lasted for 5 days as usual,den i had unprotectd sex on the 8th after which i immediately took an ipill ....i had sex agaim on the 18th nd took anoder ipill...2hours after which i exprncd vaginal bleeding for 10 days...i have not got my period for the month of feb...i have taken a pregnancy test twice nd they r both negative....what tablets shud i take to regulate my period...someone suggested regesterone tablet...pls help
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012