Vaginal bleeding, metallic taste in mouth, leg twinges, headache. Early menopause?

I am only 31 and have had an ovary removed at 19 due to a borderline tumour. I have been having vaginal bleeding for the last 9 weeks. I have also been having a weird metallic taste in my mouth, along with being really tired. I ve been having leg twinges at night, headaches and no sex drive. I ve been to hospital and had some tests for tumours etc and I m not pregnant. The Doctor thought that I may have an infection, but I have completed two courses of antibiotics and nothings changed. She has referred me to a specialist. Do you think I maybe going through the Menopause early?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  294 Awaiting Answer