Vaginal bleeding during unprotected intercourse. What could be the reason?

hi, im 15 years old and my boyfriend and i just started having sex. We started in like..March. We ve been having sex and it bled a bit the 3rd time which i thought was normal because i figured it was just my hymen breaking. Then like the 5th time, it bled again more this time which i thought maybe was just because my hymen didnt break all the way. But then we had sex again it was just two days ago and i bled again. WHat is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012