Vaginal bleeding during intercourse. Due to cervix? On birth control

hello ive experienced bleeding from my vagina for a while now, and this happens randomly and during intercourse. ive seen doctors about this, and they said it was my cervix and that there may be blood vessels that are hit during intercourse. I have not had intercourse for a week now and my vagina still randomly bleeds , could this still be my cervix? As well the doctor said I could come back to get my cervix burned a bit if the bleeding continues. Would this be the case that it is my cervix? I take folic acid pills as well, and I am on birthcontrol . I take the pills to make my hair grow, could they cause bleeding at all? thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013