Vaginal bleeding, chest and stomach pain after taking Plan B. Is this supposed to happen?

I got my period last week and after my period I engaged in sexual intercourse. We did use a condom but it slipped off, so I took two of the plan B pills. One week later, I started to have vaginal bleeding . This lasted for about 3 days and stopped today. But today I ve been feeling chest and stomach pains. The chest pains seem to be whats called, Heart Burn and I m wondering if this is supposed to happen? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012