Vaginal bleeding, breast cysts. On birth control. Peptostreptococcus, yeast infection related symptoms?

I am on my fourth antibiotic in a row and of course have gotten a yeast infection (which was treated with Monistat) and is resolving. But now have developed vaginal bleeding . I am on birth control and had my last period 2 weeks ago. Path is pending on breast cyst that became infected and is the reason I ve been on so many antibiotics. The culture from it showed peptostreptococcus . Any correlation that you re seeing between all this????? Could the bleeding be from the yeast infection? (No, I have not been scratching!) Could my menstrual cycle be completely messed up?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer