Vaginal bleeding, birth control MIRENA, vaginal bleeding, cramping

Vaginal bleeding and birth control Okay so I recieved The MIRENA as my birth control, on Aug 3rd , 2011. I had stopped recieving my menstrual by october 2 nd. Now for the last week i ve had unexpected vaginal bleeding. First it was light pink barely noticeable. Then it got heavier. Lasted about 5 days and stopped so I thought it was my period . After having sex it started again. And then stopped. But this morning I woke up to blood soaked clothes and really bad cramping. What can this mean ?? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012