Vaginal bleeding between periods. Taking medication for high BP, diabetes. Angioplasty done. Trafic-MF safe to take?

i am 50 years old ,had a angioplasty in april 2012,taking drugs for that alongwith for High BP and Diabetes . I was having somewhat regular periods for the past two years.Suddenly now after a regular period ended on 18.10.2012,bleeding has again started on 25.10.2012 and is not stopping. Can I take Trafic-MF (tranexamic acid/ mefenamic acid ) drug alongwith my other drugs. what are the side effects if trafic-mf ?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012