Vaginal bleeding after urination and intercourse, starts bloating, constipation, ovaries pain, feels tired and dizzy. Suggestion?

Hello! Hope everything s good :) Well,I started having some light vaginal bleeding a week a go, no other symptoms, always after urinating I would get light bleeding on toiler paper.Also,one day after sex there was some blood coming out as well.After a few days it went away but I started getting stomach problems, bloating ,constipation and a slight cramp on left side of ovaries,one night I also had lower back pain that lasted a couple of hours. Today after wiping I noticed the bleeding again and I ve been feeling a bit tired with a slight sensation of dizziness . I m going to the doctor this week,for sure, but I still wanted to ask the question of what do you think it could be wrong? My last period ended on the 16th of april and the bleeding started on the 25th-26th same month.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012