Vaginal bleeding after urination. Have implanon, do not have periods. Abdominal bloating, knot in ribs, cramps. What is the problem?

Hi, I am 16 years old. In the last two days I ve started to bleed from my vagina after I pee. I have the Implanon in my arm, have not had a period in 5 months and also I am bloating a lot in the abdomenal region. I am getting a knotting sensation in my rib/ lung area and stomach. And slight cramps, but next to none in my stomach. Have you any idea what the problem could be?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012