Vaginal bleeding after taking ipill, not on periods due. Is there any risk?

I m 19 years old.i had unprotected sex with my bf on 18th jan.i had i- pill within 3hrs.from yesterday i m having vaginal bleeding .bt i m actually confused wether it is bleeding or my regular periods as i had my periods date on 28th.if it is vaginal bleeding within how many days it will stop? Pls hlp. Is there any risk ?am i safe?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I pill can be associated with spotting and inter menstrual bleeding.
From your history, I understand that your period is due on 28 th November. So it could be your regular menstruation also.
Hope this helps you.