Vaginal bleeding after sex and between periods. Cervical smear shows abnormal cells. Should I be worried?

I have had vaginal bleeding after sex and I between my periods for quite some years now but recently it has for worse. I havent stopped bleeding for 2 months I have had the copper coil for 2years. I had a cervical smear last year and there were some abnormal cells but a colposcopy revealed everything was fine. As I have had one previous normal smear and now 2 that are abnormal and al of my symptoms should I be worried? Is something being missed?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013