Vaginal bleeding after penis insertion. Pinching pain deep in vagina, dizziness. What to do?

I have bleeding in the vagina after my boyfriend tried to insert his penis . We had extended sex without lubrication the day before. I had excessive bleeding during my last menstruation . I have very soft skin. My boyfriend has a somewhat large penis, he is a caucasian, and I am a Filipina. The amount of blood loss was small but I feel a pinching type pain either deep in my vagina or in my tract. I feel a little dizzy as well. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
May 2013

There is possibility of post-coital tear. May be because of disparity between the genital organs or due to lack of lubrication or due to excessive force.
Usually mild tears will heal soon without need of treatment.
If you are having continuous bleeding and pain better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
Try to avoid intercourse for one week, so that the tear can heal completely.