Vaginal bleeding after intercourse, pain during sex, light inter-menstrual bleeding. Causes?

I recently started bleeding vaginally after sex...enough that it covers the condom tip of entry. Also, it has become more painful (a tearing feeling) although I am with the same person for 3yrs now. My cycle came on Dec 25 thru Dec 31st which is normal. I had sex on the Jan 8th began to bleed and has not stopped. This blood has an odor similar to menstrual but of a different color and texture and not as heavy as normal cycle would be. What could this be??? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013