Vaginal bleeding after exercising, stopped suddenly, vaginal spotting. Causes?

two weeks after my period i went and worked out when i got back there was blood in my undies so i put a tampon in when i took it out it was half full then no blood all night next day few times i wiped there was red blood same with day three day four there was just a read dot. its been 4 or 5 days and nothing so..whats happening?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Mid cycle spotting or bleeding is common after a period of heavy exercise. ..this need not be a cause of worry. ..and if your next cycle comes at a regular time then nothing to worry at all...but in case this happens in next period also then you have to get evaluation