Vaginal bleeding. Spot on cervix, cell scraping done. PAP smear test done. Bleeding normal symptom?

Female, 22, 5 3 , 148 lbs. and had a pap smear done yesterday. It was my 5th or 6th time having a pap smear and my gynecologist said that I had a spot on my cervix where she scraped that bled after she scraped the cells off. She put some silver nitrate on it to cease the bleeding. Yesterday I only bled a little afterwards, but did have pretty severe cramping. It also hurt quite a bit during the pap smear. I used the restroom last night and noticed tissue in the toilet when I was done. When I got up this morning I had a moderate level of bright red blood on my pad. I was wondering if this is normal? It is only the 2nd time I have bled afterwards, but this time was the most painful. I have no STDs that I know of and am not pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012