Vaginal birth, bumps inside and outside labia, sore, itch and painful bumps, swelling, pain, epsiom salts, yeast infection medicine, desitin, ibprofen, tylonal

i just gave vaginal birth a month ago and now i have several (5 to 7) bumps on the inside and outside of my labia . the bumps are sore, itch and are painful, with the right side swollen. It hurts to sit and even walk when the right side is swollen, I have tried sitting in a how bath with epsiom salts, yeast infection meds, and even desitin. I have taken ibprofen and tylonal for the pain and swelling . What is this and what do I need to do?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012