Vaginal area, lower back pain. Smear shows pus cells. Leaking pink fluid, tired, vomiting

Hi, I m 23 an been experiencing really bad paid in my lady area an constant lower back pain , I went docs an they sent me to the sexual health clinic , they did a smear but was very painful, so I she couldn t get to my wall but did find I had lots of pus on my cells so wrote me a letter for a geo to see what s going on... It s been a month now an haven t herd anything the pains are getting worse in my lower back an pelvic I m leaking constant pink watery fluids an vomiting a lot an tired all the time an have a bit of a fever, all so my sis an aunt both had Dermoid cysts ... I m scarred an don t no what to do.. I have a 5yr old daughter an can t play with her as I m in to much pain, all so I can t sleep with my partner. ... Any ideas
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012