Vaginal area has thick white stuff, itchy clitoris, wrinkles. What is going on?

HI, so these past 3 days i noticed that my whole entire vagina area had this white thick stuff all around . My clitoris was very itchy , and it doesnt feel like a ball it just feels like wrinkley and like it popped or something and some of that white stuff is in it . and I only have sex with one person and hes never had sex with anyone else. It all itches very bad and the white stuff is coming out of my vagina. What could this be? please help !
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013