Vaginal and oral sex with sex workers, brown spots on buttocks, thighs, itching on anus, testicles. STD symptoms?

Hi Doctor, I have been having both protected (vaginal) and unprotected sex (oral) with prostitutes over the past couple of years. The last time i had protected sex was 15 days back. I am beginning to notice reddish brown spots on the hair follicles on my buttocks , thighs and calf region. They itch sometimes. I also have severe itching in my anus and testicles. I am very scared and feel i have contacted some form of STD . Please help
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013