Vaginal and clitoris itching, abdominal pain. Possible reasons?

Hi Doctor, I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have itching around my vagina and clitoris (mainly on the labia majora ), I sometimes also get very severe pain on the left lower abdomen which lasts for about a minute. This pain happens when I sit down from a standing position. What could be the possible reasons? All my scans and blood reports are normal. I had urine infection ( pus cells 10-15) and was given medication. After the course I had got the sample checked and the report said there were 1-2 pus cells. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012