Vaginal and anal itching, frequent urination, dry mouth, thirsty, foul odors, fatigue

I have been having vaginal and anal itching off and on for quite a while, frequent urination, with low out put, thought it was a yeast infection but was treated for that by doctor and symptoms persist. I am a 61 yr old female, I also have dry mouth, thristy, and smell foul odors which isn't coming from my body, but I smell it in my nose. I have been on dyoxicyline for 1 month being treated for cellulites, I also have alot of fatique. The itching and burning seems to get worse at nite.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013