Vaginal U/S showed fluid in canal and spotting when changing Vivelle Dot patch. Is it leucorrhoea?

OB check up and vaginal ultra sound today. She said I have some fluid in my canal(not sure what that meant). I have alittle spotting when I m late changing my Vivelle Dot patch 0.05 on time . I do have what I think is leucarrhea. Dr. said I m probably eating to much sugar and that way I get yeast like stuff going on. I am 50 & feel good , my weight is 119 . I just think I should have biopsy or Other testing done . My Dr. Said to come back in 4 months. I m worried. Advice please. Laura
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013