Vaginal C/S test showed moderate RBC, gram stain showed gram positive and negative cocci, moderate gram bacilli, negative HIV test. Conclusion?

Hello, After suspecting i had YI due to discharge that fits that characteristic, I had a Vaginal C/S test done and the report indicates : WET Prep: CLUE: Many, RBC: Moderate, TRICCH: none and YEAST: None Gram Stain: BACT: Many gram positive cocci and gram negative cocci, moderate gram negative bacilli ,few gram positive bacilli . NO GC also i had HIV 1&11 , VDRL ,RBS, all negative and complete Haematology tests done my ERS is 34.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  130 Awaiting Answer