Vagina swollen, itching, white dots, burning during urination after using pads instead of tampons. Home remedies?

Hi my nane is jamie and I just got my period on new years and I usually buy tampons but I bought pads this time well ever since I used the pads I have been very itchy down there lately, and then my labia got very very swollen its very bad and I looked and there is white dots but no discharge or odor and it burns when I pee, and I am a very ckean person so I don t understand what it is like is it a yeast infection and what treatment can I do for it without going to the doctors??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013