Vagina sweaty, itching bumps, smelly, rash in inner thighs. Bacterial vaginosis?

For years I ve had a few problems. (Since late 9th grade through now, I m in 11th grade now and I m 16 about to turn 17 in 3 months) First during the summer, my vagina got really sweaty to the point where my underwear was soaked, and it sucks because I have school now 8 hours a day so I m stuck wearing them unless I bring a extra pair which I do, but it doesn t help at all. No matter how many showers I take, the smell always comes back in like 5-10 minutes. It smells like a skunk and fish and it s a very strong smell. My underwear has a whitish/browninsh discharge found in the middle. It s very uncomfortable because I start to get little bumbs that itch and sometimes it burns down there. I m not sure if this means anything related to why I have these problems, but I m overweight and a virgin but I did masturbate a lot around 13 or 14, but I stopped because it got very awkward and nasty. And now I have a ashy look dried darkish rash between my legs/inner thighs. Also a dark line separating that from my regular normal skin. I can t wear a bathing suit or shorts. I told my doctor and my mom about this, but I don t have anything wrong with my bladder of something....I think it might be BV. I want to you Vagisil to get my pH level back and to remove the odor. I m shy and feel weird going back to the doctor about because I m unsure. Please help me with some advice. I m scared that I wont be able to have sex with my husband when I get married later in life. Plus the smell and the wetness comes through my underwear through my pants and I think people in my class know this. It s very embarrassing : (
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  578 Awaiting Answer

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.