Vagina sore, relief with salt bath. Soft white tissue inside, no pain. What is it?

Yesterday I felt a little sore towards the back end of my vagina, little pimple or blister type feeling, sex related I thought. Anyway, it swelled up a little so I sat in a salt bath and it's done the trick. However, whilst taking a look I was surprised to see, towards the back and inside my vagina on the side, a mass of what I can only describe as white tissue. It's soft, there's no pain but I don't know what it is. Any ideas? We are trying for another baby, as our son is 3 now. Ever since I had my son, I've been more sensitive with sex, wouldn't say I'm in pain but (sorry if this is detailed) when he's in very deep it can be sore at times....and not pleasure sore if you see what I mean. Can you advise in anyway.?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
The whitish mas of tissue could be vaginal skin tags, which are quite common.
They could also be warts, you should have them checked.
On the other hand it could be a flake of yeast infection also.
You should have a gynecological evaluation.
the yeast infection sounds most likely, as you have had vaginal soreness too.
it could well be the precipitated bath salts that you put in!
All the best.