Vagina smelling like cat's urine when sweating from armpits. Cause?

Hello. About a month or so ago I started to notice that when I would sweat from my arm pits as well as my vagina it smelled like cat pee. I thought it was because I was nervous and was sweating more heavily, but I ve notice it happen just a few hours after getting out of the shower and not 20 and this has never been a issue before.. it s a very strong cat pee order and very embarrassing. What could be causing this and what is it??
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  240 Awaiting Answer