Vagina skin on the outside is all wrinkly and flacky

Hi I m a 17 year old female. Not the actuall inside of my vagina or the lip area of the vagina but my actuall vagina skin on the outside is all wrinkly and flacky! It always itches to the point where I scratch it and it bleeds a little and there s lots of flacky skin like as bad as snake skin peeling. I know it s gross but idk why this happens I don t wear any under wear so it can air out and I don t where tight pants what can be causing this and how do I fix it?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You must go to the ER immediately to avoid foreign body lodging in the airway. Try having a banana. Eat it slowly on the way to the ER dear.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.