Vagina red, sore after having rough sex. Herpes? Have crohns disease, on asacol, azathioprine

i been with new guy for 3 wks and have had sex a few times but last time was rough and for quite awhile . was sore in the morning as sex was quite dry at times , been to docs as painful she said i looked red and sore and she found 1 small sore spot with a posible small spot/ blister so she wants me to get checked out at clinic. i do have crohns disease and bk on asacol and azathioprine , i dont have any othe symptoms but am scarred it may be herpies could ther be another answer to my symptoms
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013