Vagina odor, orange pinkish discharge, hot flashes. Had skipped period, uti, yeast infection. Treated with antibiotics. Problem?

Hi, I have had vagina odor that resembles body odor lately, along with some light orange and sometimes pinkish discharge. I skipped my period last month and I am not pregnant according to a home test. About three weeks prior I had a urinary tract infection and treated it with an antibiotic, which caused a yeast infection that I treated with shelf medication. It went away and I had no symptoms for a week before this new odor and discharge appeared. Also, I believe I may be experiencing minor hot flashes.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013