Vagina lips are itchy and irritated. Why are there red bumps? Is it an STD?

Hi, I am having an issue with my vagina lips . They are very itchy and irritated. I do see some small red bumps, and have noticed peeling and flaky dry skin from the lips. The crease between my lips and thighs seems very sore. I do tend to sweat a lot in that area... kind of all of a sudden, I never used to! I also buzz the hair off on my vagina probably once a month. Can you give me some information on what this might be?! I would love some relief... as you can imagine it gets very sore from itching. Due to that, sex it s a little painful!! I would just like this cleared up! :( Please help!! (P.S. I am married and have only been with one partner for 10+ years now, so i am sure it s not an STD )
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012