Vagina itchy due to bacterial infection. What is the prevention ?

hi doctor , i m 27 years old, i have a question. Last week,.. my vagina is terribly itchy, i thought i had yeast infection, i went to doctor and had it test, it s turn out, it s not from fungi or yeast, but more likely from bacteria . the doctor prescribe me with antibiotic named mezatrin 250 g (6 tablets). today is my last tablet, but i feel i m not heal completely... i still feel itchy (not as bad as before) is it normal? or should i have check it again? thank you
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011