Vagina is dry, red, itchy, hurts when i touch and it is like splitting the skin to where it is bleeding. What is the disease ?

ok i don t understand this.It has happened to me 3 times my vagina is dry red itchy hurts when i touch myself or move my legs and at the top of my vagina it is like splitting the skin to where it is bleeding and it hurts when i pee to cuz i have an open scratch on the end of my vagina like the top of it and i need help...
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems due to dry vagina you might have cracks in the vagina causing this problem.
Thia may be due to some onfection ,bacterial or fungal.
Dryness of vagina may be due to infection or some hormonal imbalance.
Consult gynaec and get investigated.
Ok and bye.