Vagina in pain when urinating, yellow substance from urine. What is it?

I m 13. I got my first period about a month ago. I m still a virgin . But I didn t get it at the same time this month. My vaginia while I was sitting on the toilet. It has been hurting. Like right inside. Almost where the pee comes out. It was about 1/2 a centimeter long. And it was yellowish and felt slimy like. It kind of looked like a thick booger. What is it?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
If you have the habit of using a tampon, stop it and go for using a pad instead so that any discharge can be clearly seen and presented to a clinician for observation. The discharge could be anything from a retained tampon to an early altered discharge that one has before a period ensues to some urinary infection. Please see a specialist for a local exam and also get a urinalysis for further help. Please maintain genital hygiene. Hope your query has been clarified. Wish you good health.