Vagina hurts, vertical cuts on gooch area. On canestan oral. Medication ok?

hi, i am 19 years old. I think i have a yeast infection because my vagina hurts, its red and irritated. There was an abnormal white discharge and it is sometimes abnormally itchy. I have a boyfriend and i know his sexual history, he doesn't have anything and i was checked about half a year ago for stds. Iv taken canestan oral about 5 days ago but the problem is still here. I also noticed that there are about 3 or 4 vertical cuts on my gooch area and when i pee and shower it burns. Especially soap cleaning down under hurts a lot. should i wait to see if the canestan clears it up?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013