Vagina gets tight during sex. Insertion painful for the man. What is wrong?

Hi, I have a sex related question, I have been sexually active for about 3 years and have never had this problem.. but recently.. my boyfriend (of 6 months) and i are having trouble because my vagina gets too tight. when we try with me on my knees he says he cant even get his finger in and it feels like there is a bone in the way... and when we do it in any other position we have to use lots of lube and slide it in really slow. it doesnt hurt me but kind of hurts him. is this something that i should be very worried about or have checked out?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
good evening
you are suffering from argosm disorder which is creating this problem and when there is some sort of infection then the problem worsens
while doing sexual intercourse when female or male partnes does not get proper orgasm many times is called orgasm disorder
if both the problems are sorted out your problem will go off
thanks
dr vinod raina
sexologist