Vagina burns while washing with soap, during intercourse. What's wrong ?

When I shower and wash with soap my vagina will burn . Also sometimes when I m having sex it burns the same way as when I washed it with soap and that sensation will carry on for a little bit after sex . It doesn t really itch and no discharge...what s wrong and how can I fix it. It doesnt burn to pee except sometimes after sex pr washing with soap. it recently just started about a month or so ago, right after I was done taking medicine for bronchitis which they had me on steroids for....help?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013