Vacuum built up behind eardrum, vibrations felt leading to headache. How to treat it?

Hi, I am suffering from vacuum in my right ear, when i yawn there is a vacum built up behind eardrum , the ear starts like exploding towars outside. I feel like blocked in right ear. While breathing it feels like something is trying to get outside when i exhale and when inhaling seems like some liquid in ear. I am feeling vibrations in right ear also which come and go time by time and created headache also. My right side bone is large however i am able to breathe without much difficulty. Kindly suggest...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013