Vaccinated by rabipur after dog bite, taken booster shots, small wound and dog licked it. Are more vaccinations required?

dear doctor i was vaccinated by rabipur after suspected dog bite 3 years was on day 0,3,7,14,28.then after one year i took 2 booster currently i took 2 booster shots on 26 and 29 january 2012 around 10 days back i had a small wound on my feet and since i was drunk i later on noticed he was licking on wound.i pushed him away and i m not sure whether wound was bleeding or i need any more vaccination .i m scared bcos someone told me getting vaccinated xtra can also lead to rabies .pls advise. thks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012