Vaccinated after rubella test. Now IGG positive and IGM negative. Chances of conceiving when IGG is high?

My first child is a girl born on Feb 2008 and she is a absolutely health child. My wife had to terminate her pregnancy in Aug 2011 due to multiple abnormalities. After six months Jan 2012 she had undergone Rubella test where IGG & IGM were both positive and so she was vaccinated. Now after 3 months she again got the test done along with avidity IGG. Now in current tests IGG is positive and IGM is nagative and avidity IGG is is high (88%) On the basis of above is it possible for her to conceive now.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012